lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Third Practice (Intermediate Group)

My last practice was perhaps the most unusual. The time was limited for students had evalations afterwards. I only developed two activities. I used a guessing game that my tutor prompted me to include. The funny thing is that the game wasn't kinesthetic, nor entertaining, it was about composition and guessing answers of a partner. I don't think teens enjoy that much, but at least, they did work on it, so that's positive. 

Finally, the activity involving famous people got better results, as the group liked the pictures I brought, and were eager to make up news about the lives of celebrities. They were paired to get ideas more quickly, and they shared their creations verbally in the end.

The practice was OK, but I think I did better in the past two times. I haven't gotten the feedback yet, but I will make an effort to do my best on the last practice with this group. What did please me was correcting students' writing, which is part of my focus, following my tutor's advice.

2 comentarios:

  1. wow.. just two activities!!!!!!!!! fortunately you did what you were supposed to do!!!!!!!!!. that´s great.. I mean your actitud toward what you are demanded to do.. congrats then..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like that you help students to correct their mistakes when writing because if a teacher doesn't do it, students will believe that everything is ok. Great John!

    ResponderEliminar